Monday 9 July 2007

How manic can one month be?????

Thing are just so bad around here lately i have to laugh otherwise i would cry - seriously its a wonder i have time to breathe let alone anything else!! So many different directions and new projects - daunting and scary all the same time, i swear if i close my eyes i could sleep for a fortnight! LOL
Debden weekend was absolutely hilarious - ive never laughed so much in ages! Got to meet a lot of new friends and catch up with a lot of good friends ive met before.....i can honesly say ive never had such a fabulous weekend! (and we are off to do it again in october - yayyyyy!!)


A snippit of another bag i made - i have all the photographs now, uploaded all the info etc to the site and im now just waiting on the boxes to post them out in and we can go live!! So exciting but daunting too. Over night ive been working on a new duffle bag wit outside pockets, fully lined etc but my needles just cant take the super thick fabric and ive snapped 2 since i started!! Oh well, more have been ordered (tougher ones!!) and hopefully they will be here tomorrow so we can launch the Olivia bag! :D :D

5 comments:

Jaffers said...

Bags, bags, I needa buy yer bags!!!
Good to see ya bubba, can't wait for October!!

Charlotte said...

I'm itching to clock your bags woman!

Suzanne said...

ooh your yummy bags Debbie. Can't wait to see your new website go live!

And {hugs} hope all the projects and things go the way you need them to.

Lyzzydee said...

God I love your bags, I love your bags, i love your bags, you have the most gorgeous bags
why are you struggling under that wall??

Unknown said...

I can't wait for October to come so I can squeeze ya!
Going to Deben was the highlight of my year so far :D Your bags are yummy and your new venture is bound to do well, I will pimp it for sure LOL! Thinking of you Stu & the boys, always, best of luck xxxxxx